Kelley's textbook of rheumatology / edited by Edward D. Harris, Jr. ... [et al.] ; electronic editor, Shaun Ruddy.
Contributor(s): Harris, Edward D | RUddy, Shaun | Kelley, William NMaterial type: TextPublisher: Philadelphia, Pa. : Elsevier/Saunders : Elsevier, c2005Edition: 7th editionDescription: 1 v. xxix, 994p. : ill. ; 29 cmISBN: 0721601413 ; 9789997637949Other title: Textbook of rheumatology | RheumatologySubject(s): Rheumatism | Arthritis | Rheumatic Diseases | ArthritisDDC classification: 616.723
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Copy number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Book Closed Access||Health Sciences Library||616.723 KEL (Browse shelf)||1||Available||MBAL22010401|
Table of content
1. Section I Structure and function of bone, joints, and connective tissue
2. Section II Cells involved in autoimmune diseases and inflammation
3. Section III Effector mechanisms in autoimmunity and inflammation
4. Section IV Broad issues in the approach to rheumatic diseases
5. Section V Evaluation of generalized and localized symptoms
6. Section VI Diagnostic tests and procedures in rheumatic diseases
7. Section VII Modalities of therapy in rheumatic diseases: non-pharmacologic interventions
Includes bibliographical references and index.