The Therapist's handbook : treatment methods of mental disorders / edited by Benjamin B. Wolman, in collaboration with Richard Abrams ... [et al.] ; foreword by Bertram S. Brown.
Contributor(s): Wolman, Benjamin BMaterial type: TextPublisher: New York : Van Nostrand Reinhold, c1976Description: xvi, 539 p. ; 24 cmISBN: 0442295707Subject(s): Psychotherapy | Psychotherapy | Mental disorders -- TherapyDDC classification: 616.8914
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Copy number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Book Closed Access||Engineering Library||616.8914 THE 1 (Browse shelf)||1||Available||0025498|
Part one: General techniques
1.The process of treatment
2. Psychopharmacology and convulsive therapy
3. Principles of psychotherapy
4. Psychoanalytic therapies
5. Modified psychoanalytic therapies
Part two: Specialized techniques
11. Phenomenological approach to the treatment of "organic" psychiatric syndromes
14. Treatment of schizophrenia
15. Treatment of depressive disorders
16. The treatment of neuroses and borderline cases
Includes bibliographies and indexes.