Do multinationals feed local development and growth / Lucia Piscitello, Grazia D. Santangelo.
Contributor(s): Piscitello, Lucia | Santangelo, Grazia D | Ghauri, Pervez NMaterial type: TextSeries: International business and management seriesPublisher: Amsterdam. ; Boston : Elsevier, c2002Description: xii, 247 p. : ill. ; 24 cmISBN: 9780080453606Subject(s): International business enterprises -- Europe | Information technology -- Europe | Technological innovations -- EuropeDDC classification: 338.9
|Item type||Current location||Call number||Copy number||Status||Date due||Barcode|
|Book Open Access||Engineering Library||338.9 MUL 1 (Browse shelf)||1||Available||0012052|
Impact on Host Development and Growth
2. Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Development : Opportunities and Limitations from a developing Country perspectives
3. The Role of Sectoral Composition of Foreign Direct Investment
Knowledge Flows in the Local Context
4. MNEs' Location Behavior and Industrial Clustering.
5. Exploring the characteristics of Technology Spillovers Using patent citation Data
6. Global and Local Knowledge Linkages : The Case of MNE Subsidiaries in Argentina
Impact on Home Competitiveness
7. The Impact of knowledge transfer on MNEs Parent companies. evidence from Italian case
8. Home Country effects of investing Abroad : Evidence from Italy
9. Globalization and its Impact on Development : Policy Issues
Includes bibliographical references (p. 191-217) and index.